Sundowners Vacation Villas will be your sweet escape from the busy and rowdy city. This should definitely be one of your destinations this summer or your place of celebration! This place is perfect if you want a temporary break from all the craziness and busyness in Manila. It looks like Santorini of Greece and Yes! it looks like the same.
We stayed at Arthur Villa Details: ₱10,000.00 for 1 night
- 3 Bedrooms (2 rooms in the same level and 1 room is located underground)
- 1 Kids Bedroom with 2 Single Beds
- 2 Bathrooms with Hot and Cold Shower
- 1 Spacious Balcony and Dining Area
- 1 Bar on the Balcony
- 1 Moroccan Sofa Living Room ( Air-conditioned )
- 1 Grilling Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
All rooms are air-conditioned and the villa has a fully equipped kitchen with dining/bar area, air-conditioned bedroom/s, bathrooms with hot and cold showers, spacious balcony and grilling area. The place itself is pretty spacious and can accommodate less than 15 persons, I guess. The terrace overlooks the sea which gives it the very relaxing vibe. Here are some photos:
It’s white and blue color palette, feels like Santorini in Greece. Infinity pool overlooking the ocean would make anyone, including myself, would dream to be there. And so, it’snow my birthday month, such a dream come true to celebrate my special day on this perfect place! What a memorable day to be with my friends to create joyful and crazy moments to cherish with.
After we got our villa, its mermaid time! We took a dip and relax at the postcard-perfect infinity pool, and lounged at the snug chaise lounges and chill at the outdoor beds. That carefree moment was beyond price.
Sundowners Vacations Villas has No Corkage Fee policy, you can bring your own food and drinks. Also, you can cook your own food inside the villa. Reminder, you will need to clean your dishes and they check all the things inside your villa before they allow you to go. Yeah! You will wash all the used kitchen utensils!
- Plan to reserve your desired villa at least 2 to 3 months in advance.
- Make sure you have extra money. ATMs are far from the place, sometimes it’s offline, next available ATM is in Alaminos, Pangasinan
- No credit card payments (website or at the site).
- 50% down payment is deposited through their BPI bank account, and the remaining 50% is paid in cash upon check-in.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check-out time is 12:30 AM. (updated thru website)
- Again, wash all the used kitchen utensils before you check-out. Otherwise, you will need to pay the charge for Php350.00. (Subject to change)
- Bring your own dish washing soap, bath soap and shampoo, so bring your own. (Sundowners Vacation Villas is a vacation house, not a hotel. Make sure you bring your own toiletries.)
- Towels are provided
- House pets are allowed with additional charge of Php500.00 per pet though
- They do not have a beach. Though the villas are overlooking the beach
- Make sure you visit the Patar beach, Bolinao Lighthouse, Bolinao Church, Bolinao Falls and Enchanted Cave.
BREAKDOWN OF EXPENSES:
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Ride Victory liner bus from Cubao going to Bolinao, Pangasinan – Our departure time is 2240H and arrived at 0400H (5-6 hours trip)
- Upon arrival at 0400H, we walked from terminal to Sundowners Vacation Villa, around 15-25 minutes or;
- From Victory liner bus terminal, ride tricycle to Villa (estimated 150-200 per tricycle depends on tricycle driver)
With this majestic place, one day isn’t enough but overall, we had such a great time and I hope you do too. Looking forward to our next visit to Sundowner Vacation Villa!
*All information given above related to Sundowners Vacation Villa may change without prior notice. Please visit https://www.sundowners.ph/ for latest updates.*
- Victory Bus Terminal – Address: 683 EDSA, Cubao, Quezon City.
- Phone Number: (02) 727-4688, (02) 4108986, (02) 727-4534, 09985915054
- Sundowners Vacation Villa – Luciente 1, Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Globe (Call/SMS) : (0977) 859 7299
- Smart (SMS) : (0998) 544 8070
- Landline : (02) 964 5108
- Office hours is 10am – 7pm only
Like this post? Don’t forget to hit and LIKE and FOLLOW my blog. 🙂