Finding quiet, peaceful and a place for some relaxation? We’ve been searching where we can spend our 1 day off, then lucky us, we found this place. There’s a lot of day tours/activities offered thru Facebook and also via Travel agency, but no need to go far to find serene. This place has a simple yet unique accommodation, and exciting outdoor activities. I know all of us are familiar with the Kawa Hot Bath and I believed it was started in Aklan and they have the biggest kawa! But no need to fly to Aklan for Kawa Hot Bath, this place has this fun activity that will surely give you refreshment with the overlooking of Taal. Exciting right?
The first time I saw these in Antique, I really wanted to try and go there, aside from it’s too far, it’s more costly as well. Good thing, we’ve found this place! Needless to say, it was great and indeed perfect!
Let me take you to La VeryOl’s Mountain View Garden, make sure to put this to your list and I’m sure, you’ll not regret it!
HOW TO GET TO LA VERYOLS TAGAYTAY
Option 1: From LRT Buendia, ride a bus (DLTB Bus) with “Nasugbu or Calatagan” signage and ask the driver to drop you off at Olivarez.
Option 2: From Pasay Terminal, at Coastal Mall area find a bus with a signage of “Nasugbu via Tagaytay.” Make sure to ask the driver or conductor if they will pass through to Olivarez, if YES, then ask the driver to drop you off at Olivarez.
Fare: around 80 – 95 pesos per person
Travel Time: 1 to 3 hours depending on the traffic
Once you are in Olivarez, ride a tricycle and tell them to drop you at La VeryOl’s (most of the driver knows already the place) but before you take a ride, ask the rate and it should be 60.00 pesos.
Fare: 60 pesos good for 2 to 3 persons)
Travel Time: 5-8 minutes
Ride a van from Turbina or SM Calamba going to Olivarez.
Fare: 70-80 pesos per person
Travel: 1 hour
Ask the driver to drop you off at the Tagaytay City Market
Ride a tricycle to the place
Fare: 60 pesos (suitable for 2 to 3 persons)
Travel Time: 5-8 minutes
W E L C O M E T O L A V E R Y O L ‘ S ! ! !
HOW TO MAKE RESERVATION
You can choose if you opt for DAY TOUR or OVERNIGHT!
FOR DAY TOUR – No need for advance reservation, they accept walk-in. I suggest better to be there as early as possible as you will need to make your reservation for KAWA hot bath upon arrival. Kawa Hot bath will need 20-30 minutes preparation. Once you are registered, you can wait at their in house cafeteria, you may eat for your breakfast, have some snacks or play board games or read books! (You can use board games and books for free).
FOR OVERNIGHT – Advance reservation is required. I suggest to make your reservation 2-3 weeks prior to your target date. As their accommodations are easily gets fully booked. You can place your reservation by sending them a message thru Facebook (Their reply is within 24 hours).
La VeryOl’s Mountain View Garden is also a perfect place for occasions like weddings, birthdays and reunions. Kindly contact them directly for special rates!
As soon as we arrived, the place gave us the feels of tranquility. We’re so excited for our Kawa Bath as this is our first time. They have 8 available Kawa and as per kuya they are planning to add 2 more Kawa as their reservation gets easily full. While we are waiting, we play board games like scrabble, sungka and we ordered some snacks.
IN HOUSE CAFETERIA
Glamping – Rate: 650 pesos per person (Temporary NOT available)
Nipa Room with Fan – Rate: 1500 pesos per room (may vary)
Mini Huts – Rate: 2000 pesos per hut (for 2 persons) and 2600 pesos per hut (for 4 persons) (may vary)
Cabana Room – Rates: 2,800.00 pesos for 2 persons (may vary)
FREE ACTIVITIES (Aside from KAWA Hot Bath)
- Bonfire and Movie Night – For an overnight stay, if the weather is good, you can ask for a bonfire and they usually prepare a movie for a more great stay at the center of the garden! Movie is for all! SO you have a chance to bond with other guests.
- Board Games – You can borrow any of the board games and it is available at the cafeteria, books are there as well!
- Karaoke – If you’re with your friends, family or with your partner, they have karaoke as well! Make sure not to be that loud for the convenience of other guests.
- No advance reservation needed
- First come first served basis
- Hours: 08:00 to 17:30 only daily
- Bath robe and towels are provided for free
- Shower rooms and toilet are available
- Locker Cabinets are available for your belongings with a fee of 100 pesos deposit for locker and it is refundable after use
- Kindly expect 20-30 minutes preparation for KAWA Bath
- Entrance fee will be apply for those who will not avail KAWA Bath
OVERNIGHT / CHECK IN GUEST/S
- Advance reservation is required to book rooms
- Advisable to reserve rooms at least 2 weeks prior to your preferred dates
- Reservation of room is thru Facebook
- 50% deposit is required to reserve rooms (no payment, no reservations)
- Standard Check in is 2PM and Check out is 12NN
- Check in guest will be prioritized for KAWA Bath
- Bringing of cooked foods is not allowed
- Cafeteria is available inside the area
- Corkage fee is applicable for alocoholic beverages (20 pesos per bottles for beers, 100 pesos per bottle for liquor)
- Pets are not allowed
- Ample parking is available
What are you waiting for? Pack your things, bring your loved ones and visit this place! 🙂
Facebook: La VeryOl’s Mountain View Garden Tagaytay City
Mobile phone: 09669827433, 09392273355, and 09399067919
Contact Person: Severino “Verong” Umandap
Address: Saint Francis Drive, Barangay Francisco, Tagaytay City
WHAT TO READ NEXT?
Thank you for reading my blog!
Don’t forget to hit and LIKE and FOLLOW my blog. 🙂
See you next time! #meetmyfeettravel